10 Best Idioms For All The Best
English Idioms for All The Best, expressions and proverbs are an important part of the English language, both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For English Learners, idioms are difficult to comprehend, the reason being Idioms don’t make objective sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms, ELL students must practice and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners struggle with comprehending the true meaning and appropriate usage. This list of idioms for All The Best makes learning easy, with common All The Best idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for All The Best together.
Idioms for All The Best with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. All The Best
Definition and Meaning: All The Best
The expression “all the best” is a way of saying goodbye and wishing someone success.
All The Best Example Sentences:
- Good luck on your exam tomorrow, all the best!
- I’m rooting for you in the competition, all the best!
- I hope you get the job you applied for, all the best!
- I know you’ll do great on your presentation, all the best!
- I’m sure you’ll ace the interview, all the best!
2. Best Of Luck
Definition and Meaning: Best Of Luck
The expression “best of luck” is used to wish someone good luck.
Best Of Luck Example Sentences:
- Good luck on your job interview tomorrow, best of luck!
- I know you’ll do great on your test, best of luck!
- I’m sure you’ll get the promotion, best of luck!
- I’m rooting for you, best of luck!
- I know you’ll make the right decision, best of luck!
3. Break A Leg
Definition and Meaning: Break A Leg
The expression “break a leg” is a good luck charm that is said to performers before they go on stage.
Break A Leg Example Sentences:
- Good luck on your audition tomorrow! Break a leg!
- I’m so excited for your big presentation today Break a leg!
- I know you’ll do great on your final exam Break a leg!
- I’m sure you’ll ace your driving test Break a leg!
- I’m rooting for you in the race Break a leg!
4. Knock ‘Em Dead
Definition and Meaning: Knock ‘Em Dead
The expression “knock ’em dead” is used to describe someone who is extremely successful or impressive.
Knock ‘Em Dead Example Sentences:
- Good luck on your presentation tomorrow – I know you’ll knock ’em dead!
- I’m sure your audition will be a success – just go out there and knock ’em dead!
- You’ve been working so hard on your project – I’m sure you’ll knock ’em dead!
- I’m sure your speech will be a hit – just go out there and knock ’em dead!
- I know you’ll do great on your test – just go out there and knock ’em dead!
5. Good Luck
Definition and Meaning: Good Luck
The expression “good luck” is used to wish someone success in the future.
Good Luck Example Sentences:
- Good luck on your job interview tomorrow!
- Good luck with your final exams!
- Good luck with your new business venture!
- Good luck with your audition!
- Good luck with your presentation!
6. Best Wishes
Definition and Meaning: Best Wishes
The expression “best wishes” is used to express good luck or congratulations.
Best Wishes Example Sentences:
- Best wishes for a successful job interview!
- Best wishes for a happy and healthy retirement!
- Best wishes for a safe and enjoyable vacation!
- Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
- Best wishes for a prosperous and successful new year!
7. Take Care
Definition and Meaning: Take Care
The expression “take care” is a polite way of saying goodbye.
Take Care Example Sentences:
- Take care of yourself and stay safe!
- Take care when you’re crossing the street
- Take care not to forget your keys!
- Take care when you’re handling that fragile item
- Take care when you’re talking to your boss
Definition and Meaning: Godspeed
The expression “Godspeed” is a wish for a safe and successful journey.
Godspeed Example Sentences:
- We wish you Godspeed on your journey to the new city!
- We’ll miss you, but Godspeed as you start your new job!
- Godspeed to the brave firefighters who are battling the wildfire!
- Godspeed to the athletes competing in the marathon!
- Godspeed to the astronauts as they embark on their mission to Mars!
9. Be Well
Definition and Meaning: Be Well
The expression “be well” is a way of saying goodbye and wishing someone a good day.
Be Well Example Sentences:
- I hope you have a great day and be well!
- Take care of yourself and be well
- I’m sending you lots of love and wishing you to be well
- Have a great weekend and be well!
- I hope you’re feeling better soon and be well
Definition and Meaning: Farewell
The expression “farewell” is used to say goodbye to someone.
Farewell Example Sentences:
- I gave her a fond farewell as she left for her new job
- The soldiers gave a final farewell salute to their fallen comrade
- The audience gave a standing ovation as the band played their farewell song
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage and definitions?
|Helpful Idioms For Sweet|
|Common Idioms For Bad|
|Best Idioms For A Long Time|
|Useful Idioms For Agreeing With Someone|
|Top Idioms For Appearance|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Valentina has always been a teacher at heart. After spending eight years teaching college-level English, she realised that her true passion was helping people learn and grow – especially when it came to learning English. She firmly believes that in order for language learning to be successful, it’s important to create a comfortable and welcoming environment where students feel safe to experiment and take risks. When she’s not writing for the Lillypad community, Valentina loves travelling, reading and going for long walks with her dog Freddy.