4 Useful Idioms For Amazing
English Idioms for Amazing, expressions and proverbs are an important part of the English language, both spoken and written English are saturated with them.
For people learning English, idioms for Amazing are difficult to learn, the reason being Idioms don’t make common sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for Amazing, English students must study and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners face comprehending the true meaning and fitting usage. This list of idioms for Amazing makes learning trouble-free, with common Amazing idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Amazing together.
Idioms for Amazing with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Amazing Performance
Definition and Meaning: Amazing Performance
The phrase “amazing performance” is used to describe a situation where someone does something that is very impressive or unexpected.
Amazing Performance Example Sentences:
- The singer gave an amazing performance at the concert last night
- The gymnast’s amazing performance earned her a gold medal
- The actor’s amazing performance in the play was applauded by the audience
- The orchestra’s amazing performance of Beethoven’s symphony was breathtaking
- The dancer’s amazing performance was the highlight of the show
2. You’re Amazing!
Definition and Meaning: You’re Amazing!
The expression “You’re amazing!” is a compliment that means the person is very good at something.
You’re Amazing! Example Sentences:
- You just solved that math problem in record time! You’re amazing!
- You’ve been working so hard on this project You’re amazing!
- You always know how to make me laugh You’re amazing!
- You’ve been so supportive of me during this difficult time You’re amazing!
- You always have the best ideas You’re amazing!
3. You Did A Great Job!
Definition and Meaning: You Did A Great Job!
The expression “You did a great job!” is used to express approval or admiration for someone’s work.
You Did A Great Job! Example Sentences:
- You did a great job on that presentation!
- You did a great job organizing the party!
- You did a great job on that project!
- You did a great job studying for the test!
- You did a great job on that essay!
4. That’s Simply Amazing
Definition and Meaning: That’s Simply Amazing
The expression “that’s simply amazing” is used to describe something that is so incredible or wonderful that it is hard to believe.
That’s Simply Amazing Example Sentences:
- I just heard that you got accepted to Harvard! That’s simply amazing!
- You just ran a marathon in under three hours! That’s simply amazing!
- You just solved that complex math problem in under a minute! That’s simply amazing!
- You just won the lottery! That’s simply amazing!
- You just built a house in a week! That’s simply amazing!
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, proper usage and meanings?
|Helpful Idioms For Affordable|
|Helpful Idioms For School|
|Everyday Idioms For Understanding Something|
|Best Idioms For All The Best|
|Helpful Idioms For Annoyance|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Valentina has always been a teacher at heart. After spending eight years teaching college-level English, she realised that her true passion was helping people learn and grow – especially when it came to learning English. She firmly believes that in order for language learning to be successful, it’s important to create a comfortable and welcoming environment where students feel safe to experiment and take risks. When she’s not writing for the Lillypad community, Valentina loves travelling, reading and going for long walks with her dog Freddy.