English Idioms for Cute Babies, expressions and proverbs are an important part of the English language, both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For English Learners, idioms are difficult to comprehend, the reason being Idioms don’t make common sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for Cute Babies, English students must practice and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners run up against comprehending the true meaning and right usage. This list of idioms for Cute Babies makes learning straightforward, with common Cute Babies idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let’s learn about idioms for Cute Babies together.
Idioms for Cute Babies with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Cute Together
Definition and Meaning: Cute Together
The expression “cute together” is often used to describe a couple that is attractive together.
Cute Together Example Sentences:
- The couple looked so cute together at the wedding
- The two puppies were so cute together when they were playing
- The siblings were so cute together when they were singing a duet
- The newlyweds were so cute together when they were dancing
- The friends were so cute together when they were taking a selfie
2. Cute As A Button
Definition and Meaning: Cute As A Button
The expression “cute as a button” is used to describe someone or something that is very cute.
Cute As A Button Example Sentences:
- She was so cute as a button in her little dress
- His smile was cute as a button when he saw his new toy
- The baby was cute as a button when she laughed
- The puppy was cute as a button when it curled up in a ball
- The little girl was cute as a button when she sang her favourite song
Definition and Meaning: Precious
The expression “precious” is often used to describe something that is very valuable or important.
Precious Example Sentences:
- She held her precious baby in her arms
- His precious time was wasted on the project
- She treasured her precious memories of her grandmother
- He guarded his precious secrets with his life
- She was careful not to waste her precious resources
4. Chubby Cheeks
Definition and Meaning: Chubby Cheeks
Chubby cheeks” is a phrase used to describe someone who has full, round cheeks.
Chubby Cheeks Example Sentences:
- My little niece has the cutest chubby cheeks!
- I can’t help but smile when I see those chubby cheeks!
- My baby’s chubby cheeks make me so happy!
- I love to pinch my daughter’s chubby cheeks!
- My son’s chubby cheeks are so adorable!
5. She’s Got Her Daddy’s Eyes
Definition and Meaning: She’s Got Her Daddy’s Eyes
The expression “She’s got her daddy’s eyes” means that the person has the same eye colour as their father.
She’s Got Her Daddy’s Eyes Example Sentences:
- My daughter is the spitting image of her father – she’s got her daddy’s eyes!
- My grandchild is so adorable – she’s got her daddy’s eyes!
- My niece is so beautiful – she’s got her daddy’s eyes!
- My godchild is so precious – she’s got her daddy’s eyes!
6. Little Doll
Definition and Meaning: Little Doll
The expression “little doll” is often used to describe a small, cute, or delicate woman.
Little Doll Example Sentences:
- She was so cute, she looked like a little doll
- He bought his daughter a little doll for her birthday
- She was dressed up like a little doll for the party
- The little doll was so fragile that it broke when he touched it
- She was so small, she looked like a little doll
7. She’s A Little Angel
Definition and Meaning: She’s A Little Angel
The expression “She’s a little angel” is used to describe a young girl who is very sweet and well-behaved.
She’s A Little Angel Example Sentences:
- My daughter is such a sweetheart, she’s a little angel!
- My niece is so well-behaved, she’s a little angel!
- My granddaughter is so helpful, she’s a little angel!
- My neighbour’s daughter is so kind, she’s a little angel!
8. Little Miracle
Definition and Meaning: Little Miracle
The phrase “little miracle” is often used to describe a small, positive event that has occurred.
Little Miracle Example Sentences:
- After months of trying, the couple finally had their little miracle when they welcomed their baby into the world
- The doctors were amazed when the patient made a full recovery – it was a little miracle
- After the storm, the family was relieved to find their house still standing – it was a little miracle
- The team was ecstatic when they won the championship – it was a little miracle
- After years of searching, the family finally found their long-lost relative – it was a little miracle
9. Bless Their Hearts
Definition and Meaning: Bless Their Hearts
The expression “bless their hearts” is used to express sympathy or pity for someone.
Bless Their Hearts Example Sentences:
- My students are so eager to learn, bless their hearts
- My parents are always so supportive, bless their hearts
- My friends are always there for me when I need them, bless their hearts
- My coworkers are always willing to help out, bless their hearts
- My neighbors are always so kind and generous, bless their hearts
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage and definitions?
|Useful Idioms For ESL Adults|
|Everyday Idioms For Married Couples|
|Important Idioms For Close Friends|
|Useful Idioms For Couples|
|Common Idioms For Teenagers|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram!