5 Common Idioms For Easy
English Idioms for Easy, expressions, and proverbs are an important part of the English language, both spoken and written English are saturated with them.
For English Language Students idioms for Easy are confusing to make head or tail of, the reason being Idioms don’t make objective sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms, students studying English must study and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners struggle with comprehending the true meaning and established usage. This list of idioms for Easy makes learning effortless, with common Easy idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Easy together.
Idioms for Easy with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Take It Easy
Definition and Meaning: Take It Easy
The expression “take it easy” is a casual way of telling someone to relax or not worry about something.
Take It Easy Example Sentences:
- Don’t worry about the deadline, just take it easy and you’ll get it done in time.
- I know you’re feeling overwhelmed, but try to take it easy and focus on one task at a time.
- I know you’re feeling stressed, but take it easy and try to relax.
- I know you’re feeling frustrated, but take it easy and try to stay positive.
- I know you’re feeling anxious, but take it easy and try to take some deep breaths.
2. A Walk In The Park
Definition and Meaning: A Walk In The Park
The expression “a walk in the park” is used to describe something that is easy to do.
A Walk In The Park Example Sentences:
- Finishing the project was a walk in the park for me.
- I’m sure the exam will be a walk in the park for you.
- Taking the kids to the park was a walk in the park.
- Learning the new software was a walk in the park.
- Finding a parking spot was a walk in the park.
Definition and Meaning: Child’s Play
Child’s play” is an expression that means something is very easy to do.
Child’s Play Example Sentences:
- Learning to ride a bike was child’s play for my son.
- I thought the math test would be difficult, but it was child’s play.
- Building the model airplane was child’s play for my daughter.
- Solving the puzzle was child’s play for my brother.
- Finishing the jigsaw was child’s play for my sister.
4. As Easy As Pie
Definition and Meaning: As Easy As Pie
As easy as pie” means very easy to do.
As Easy As Pie Example Sentences:
- Learning to play the guitar was as easy as pie for him.
- Passing the exam was as easy as pie for her.
- Making friends with the new neighbors was as easy as pie.
- Finding a job in the city was as easy as pie.
- Solving the math problem was as easy as pie for him.
5. A Breeze
Definition and Meaning: A Breeze
“A breeze” is an expression that means something is easy or effortless.
A Breeze Example Sentences:
- Passing my math test was a breeze.
- Learning to play the guitar was a breeze for him.
- She finished her project in no time, it was a breeze.
- The exam was a breeze, I was done in no time.
- Setting up the new computer was a breeze.
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, proper usage, and meanings?
|Useful Idioms For Clothes|
|Best Idioms For Conflict|
|Useful Idioms For Happy Journey|
|Top Idioms For Complete|
|Top Idioms For Debate|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
William is a professional English and ESL teacher with over 15 years of experience. He has taught students of all ages, from children to business executives, and has worked with ESL learners from all over the globe. With a degree in English Education, William has developed curriculum for learners of all levels and interests. He is passionate about helping people learn English effectively and shares his knowledge with the LillyPad community. When he’s not teaching or writing, William enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children.