7 Everyday Idioms For Enjoy
English Idioms for Enjoy, expressions, and proverbs are an essential part of the English language, both spoken and written English are saturated with them.
For English Learners, idioms are difficult to make head or tail of, the reason being Idioms don’t make common sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for Enjoy, students learning English must study and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners face comprehending the true meaning and right usage. This list of idioms for Enjoy makes learning painless, with common Enjoy idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Enjoy together.
Idioms for Enjoy with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Having A Blast
Definition and Meaning: Having A Blast
The expression “having a blast” means that the person is having a lot of fun.
Having A Blast Example Sentences:
- We had a great time at the party last night – we were having a blast!
2. This Is Fun!
Definition and Meaning: This Is Fun!
The speaker is enjoying themselves and wants others to know.
This Is Fun! Example Sentences:
- Playing this game is so much fun! This is fun!
- I’m so glad we decided to go on this road trip This is fun!
- I love spending time with you guys This is fun!
- Painting this picture is so therapeutic This is fun!
- I’m so glad we decided to try this new restaurant This is fun!
3. I’m Enjoying Myself
Definition and Meaning: I’m Enjoying Myself
The expression “I’m enjoying myself” means that the speaker is having a good time and is happy with the current situation.
I’m Enjoying Myself Example Sentences:
- I’m having a great time at the party – I’m really enjoying myself!
- I’m taking a break from work and reading a book – I’m enjoying myself!
- I’m on vacation and exploring a new city – I’m enjoying myself!
- I’m out with friends and we’re laughing and having a good time – I’m enjoying myself!
- I’m spending the day at the beach – I’m enjoying myself!
Definition and Meaning: Loving It
The expression “loving it” is often used to describe how much someone enjoys something.
Loving It Example Sentences:
- After trying the new restaurant, I’m loving it!
- I just got a new job and I’m loving it!
- I’m loving it here in Hawaii!
- I just bought a new car and I’m loving it!
- I just started a new hobby and I’m loving it!
5. This Is Awesome!
Definition and Meaning: This Is Awesome!
The expression “This is awesome!” is used to describe something that is really great or impressive.
This Is Awesome! Example Sentences:
- I just got a promotion at work – this is awesome!
- I just finished my first marathon – this is awesome!
- I just got accepted into my dream college – this is awesome!
- I just got a perfect score on my math test – this is awesome!
- I just got a new job offer – this is awesome!
6. This Is Terrific
Definition and Meaning: This Is Terrific
The expression “this is terrific” is used to describe something that is great or wonderful.
This Is Terrific Example Sentences:
- I just got an A on my math test – this is terrific!
- I just got a promotion at work – this is terrific!
- I just found out I won the lottery – this is terrific!
- I just got accepted to my dream college – this is terrific!
- I just got a new job offer – this is terrific!
7. I’m Having A Great Time!
Definition and Meaning: I’m Having A Great Time!
The expression “I’m having a great time!” is used to describe how much fun someone is having.
I’m Having A Great Time! Example Sentences:
- I’m having a great time at the beach today!
- I’m having a great time hanging out with my friends!
- I’m having a great time playing video games!
- I’m having a great time exploring the city!
- I’m having a great time learning something new!
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, proper usage, and definitions?
|Idioms For Drinking|
|Idioms For Cars|
|Idioms For Annoyance|
|Idioms For Songs|
|Idioms For Saying Goodbye|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
William is a professional English and ESL teacher with over 15 years of experience. He has taught students of all ages, from children to business executives, and has worked with ESL learners from all over the globe. With a degree in English Education, William has developed curriculum for learners of all levels and interests. He is passionate about helping people learn English effectively and shares his knowledge with the LillyPad community. When he’s not teaching or writing, William enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children.