English Idioms for Fast, expressions and proverbs are an important part of the English language. Both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For English Learners, idioms for Fast are hard to interpret, the reason being; Idioms don’t make literal sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for Fast, learners must study and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners confront comprehending the true meaning and accepted usage. This idioms list of Fast makes learning effortless, with common Fast idioms, definitions, and example sentences that clarify the meaning.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice. Bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let’s learn about idioms for Fast together.
Idioms for Fast with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. I’m On The Fast Track To Success
Definition and Meaning: I’m On The Fast Track To Success
This expression means that the speaker is working hard and making progress towards their goals.
I’m On The Fast Track To Success Example Sentences:
- I’m working hard and taking every opportunity that comes my way, so I’m on the fast track to success
- I’m taking classes, networking, and interning, so I’m on the fast track to success
- I’m investing in myself and my career, so I’m on the fast track to success
- I’m taking risks and pushing myself out of my comfort zone, so I’m on the fast track to success
- I’m setting goals and taking action to achieve them, so I’m on the fast track to success
2. Fast Mover
Definition and Meaning: Fast Mover
The expression “fast mover” is often used to describe someone who is quick to take action or make decisions.
Fast Mover Example Sentences:
- He’s a fast mover – he got a promotion within a year of starting his job
- She’s a fast mover – she already has a successful business at the age of 2
- He’s a fast mover – he’s already made a name for himself in the industry
- She’s a fast mover – she’s already achieved her goals in half the time she expected
- He’s a fast mover – he’s already made a lot of progress in his career in a short amount of time
3. Fast Talker
Definition and Meaning: Fast Talker
A fast talker is someone who speaks quickly and easily, often in a way that is difficult to understand.
Fast Talker Example Sentences:
- She’s a fast talker, so you have to be careful not to get taken in by her sales pitch
- He’s a fast talker, so I had to keep up with him during the conversation
- She’s a fast talker, so I had to listen carefully to make sure I understood what she was saying
- He’s a fast talker, so I had to ask him to slow down so I could keep up
- She’s a fast talker, so I had to be on my toes to make sure I didn’t miss anything she said
4. I’m A Quick Thinker
Definition and Meaning: I’m A Quick Thinker
This expression means that the person is able to think quickly and come up with solutions to problems.
I’m A Quick Thinker Example Sentences:
- When I’m presented with a difficult problem, I’m a quick thinker and can usually come up with a solution in no time
- I’m a quick thinker and can think on my feet, so I’m great at coming up with creative solutions in a pinch
- I’m a quick thinker and can usually come up with a witty response to any situation
- I’m a quick thinker and can usually come up with a plan of action in a matter of minutes
- I’m a quick thinker and can usually come up with a clever way to solve any problem I’m presented with
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram!