English Idioms for Good Smell, expressions and proverbs are an important part of the English language. Both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For English Language Students, idioms for Good Smell are difficult to learn, the reason being; Idioms don’t make objective sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms, students studying English must practice and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners struggle with comprehending the true meaning and accurate usage. This list of idioms for Good Smell makes learning easy as ABC, with common Good Smell idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice. Bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Good Smell together.
Idioms for Good Smell with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Smells Divine
Definition and Meaning: Smells Divine
The expression “smells divine” is used to describe a scent that is incredibly pleasant and heavenly.
Smells Divine Example Sentences:
- The freshly baked apple pie smells divine
- The aroma of the jasmine flowers in the garden smells divine
- The scent of the lavender candles burning in the room smells divine
- The smell of the freshly brewed coffee in the morning smells divine
- The smell of the freshly cut grass in the summertime smells divine
2. A Million Bucks
Definition and Meaning: A Million Bucks
The expression “a million bucks” is used to describe something that is extremely valuable.
A Million Bucks Example Sentences:
- If I won the lottery, I’d be a millionaire and have a million bucks!
- I’d give a million bucks to be able to travel the world
- I’d do anything for a million bucks!
- I’d pay a million bucks for a new car
- I’d give a million bucks to be able to retire early
3. You Smell Like A Rose
Definition and Meaning: You Smell Like A Rose
The expression “you smell like a rose” is a compliment that means the person smells pleasant and fragrant.
You Smell Like A Rose Example Sentences:
- You always make me smile, you smell like a rose!
- Your kind words and actions make me feel like I’m surrounded by roses, you smell like a rose!
- Your positive attitude is contagious, you smell like a rose!
- Your generosity and thoughtfulness are so appreciated, you smell like a rose!
- Your enthusiasm and energy are inspiring, you smell like a rose!
Definition and Meaning: Fresh-Baked
Fresh-baked” means that the item was recently made and has not been sitting out for a long time.
Fresh-Baked Example Sentences:
- The smell of fresh-baked bread filled the kitchen as I walked in
- I couldn’t resist buying a fresh-baked cookie from the bakery
- The children were delighted when their mother brought home fresh-baked muffins
- I love the taste of fresh-baked pies from the farmer’s market
- The cafe was offering fresh-baked croissants this morning
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage and meanings?
|6 Common Idioms For Advice|
|4 Helpful Idioms For Beautiful Smile|
|6 Everyday Idioms For Appreciation|
|10 Useful Idioms For Hurt|
|10 Everyday Idioms For Achieving Success|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram!