4 Best Idioms For Heart Beating Fast
English Idioms for Heart Beating Fast, expressions and proverbs are an essential part of the English language. Both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For English Language Students, idioms for Heart Beating Fast are difficult to learn, the reason being; Idioms don’t make objective sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms, English students must study and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners encounter comprehending the true meaning and suitable usage. This idioms list of Heart Beating Fast makes learning easy as ABC, with common Heart Beating Fast idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice. Bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let’s learn about idioms for Heart Beating Fast together.
Idioms for Heart Beating Fast with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Out Of Breath
Definition and Meaning: Out Of Breath
The expression “out of breath” is used to describe someone who is panting or short of breath.
Out Of Breath Example Sentences:
- After running up the stairs, I was out of breath and had to take a few moments to catch my breath
- After a long day of work, I was out of breath and exhausted
- After a heated argument, I was out of breath and had to take a few deep breaths to calm down
- After a long bike ride, I was out of breath and had to take a break
- After a vigorous workout, I was out of breath and had to take a few minutes to recover
2. Shaking Like A Leaf
Definition and Meaning: Shaking Like A Leaf
The expression “shaking like a leaf” is often used to describe someone who is very scared or nervous.
Shaking Like A Leaf Example Sentences:
- When I saw the huge spider, I was shaking like a leaf
- After hearing the news, she was shaking like a leaf
- When I had to give my presentation, I was shaking like a leaf
- When the thunderstorm started, the little boy was shaking like a leaf
- When the police officer pulled him over, he was shaking like a leaf
3. I Can’t Believe This Is Happening
Definition and Meaning: I Can’t Believe This Is Happening
The expression “I can’t believe this is happening” is used to express disbelief or surprise.
I Can’t Believe This Is Happening Example Sentences:
- I can’t believe this is happening – I just won the lottery!
- I can’t believe this is happening – I’m getting married tomorrow!
- I can’t believe this is happening – I just got accepted into my dream college!
- I can’t believe this is happening – I just got a promotion!
- I can’t believe this is happening – I just got a call from my favorite celebrity!
4. I’m Going Crazy
Definition and Meaning: I’m Going Crazy
The expression “I’m going crazy” is often used to describe someone who is feeling overwhelmed or stressed out.
I’m Going Crazy Example Sentences:
- I’ve been studying for this test all week and I’m still not prepared – I’m going crazy!
- My kids have been fighting all day and I’m going crazy trying to keep them apart!
- I’ve been stuck in this traffic for an hour and I’m going crazy!
- I’ve been trying to figure out this math problem for hours and I’m going crazy!
- I’ve been searching for my keys for the past hour and I’m going crazy!
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, proper usage and meanings?
|Top Idioms For Far Away|
|Common Idioms For Excellence|
|Helpful Idioms For Beautiful Smile|
|Important Idioms For Compliments|
|Everyday Idioms For Rare|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Bethany MacDonald has contributed articles LillyPad.ai since 2020. As their Blog Lead, she specialises in informative pieces on culture, education, and language learning