8 Best Idioms For I Always Try My Best
English Idioms for I Always Try My Best, expressions and proverbs are an important part of the English language, both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For English Language Students idioms for I Always Try My Best are frustrating to make head or tail of, the reason being Idioms don’t make literal sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for I Always Try My Best, English learners must practice and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners run up against comprehending the true meaning and correct usage. This idioms list of I Always Try My Best makes learning easygoing, with common I Always Try My Best idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for I Always Try My Best together.
Idioms for I Always Try My Best with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Never Give Up
Definition and Meaning: Never Give Up
The expression “never give up” means to never stop trying, no matter how difficult the task may be.
Never Give Up Example Sentences:
- Even when the odds seem insurmountable, never give up.
- When you’re feeling down and out, remember that you should never give up.
- No matter how hard things get, never give up on yourself.
- If you want something badly enough, never give up until you get it.
- Never give up because giving up is never an option.
Definition and Meaning: Go-Getter
A “go-getter” is a person who is determined to succeed and is not afraid of taking risks.
Go-Getter Example Sentences:
- She’s a real go-getter — nothing stops her from achieving her goals.
- He’s a go-getter type of guy — he’s always looking for new opportunities.
- She’s a go-getter in the best sense of the word — she’s always striving to improve herself.
- He’s a go-getter in every sense of the word — he’s always looking for new challenges.
- She’s a go-getter through and through — she never gives up on her dreams.
3. Risk Taker
Definition and Meaning: Risk Taker
The expression “risk taker” means someone who is adventurous and takes risks.
Risk Taker Example Sentences:
- I’m a risk taker, so I’m always willing to try new things.
- He’s a risk taker and not afraid to take chances.
- I’m a risk taker, so I’m always up for a challenge.
- She’s a risk taker who is always looking for new opportunities.
4. People Person
Definition and Meaning: People Person
The expression “people person” describes someone who is friendly and enjoys being around other people.
People Person Example Sentences:
- She’s a people person, so she’s always the life of the party.
- He’s always the one talking to strangers because he’s a people person.
- She’s always the one volunteering for events as a people person.
- He’s a people person, so he’s always leading group projects.
- She’s a people person. Hence, she’s always the one organizing social gatherings.
5. Team Player
Definition and Meaning: Team Player
A “team player” is someone who is willing to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal.
Team Player Example Sentences:
- I’m a team player, so I’m always willing to help out my teammates.
- Being a team player is important to me, so I always try to be cooperative.
- I think it’s important to be a team player, so I always try to work well with others.
- I’m always willing to help out my teammates because I’m a team player.
- I try to be a team player by cooperating with others and working well with them.
6. Go The Extra Mile
Definition and Meaning: Go The Extra Mile
The expression “go the extra mile” means doing more than what’s expected, especially when it comes to working.
Go The Extra Mile Example Sentences:
- I’m going the extra mile for you today to finish this project.
- Simon went the extra mile by offering to help change her tires.
- She’s always willing to go the extra mile for her students.
- Let’s go the extra mile and do our best for the success of this program.
Definition and Meaning: Workaholic
A “workaholic” is a person who spends a lot of time working.
Workaholic Example Sentences:
- I’m such a workaholic that I never take vacations.
- My boss is a workaholic and expects us to be, too.
- I’m trying to break my workaholic habits.
- I know I’m a workaholic, but I can’t help it.
- Being a workaholic has its benefits.
8. People Pleaser
Definition and Meaning: People Pleaser
The expression “people pleaser” means that the person is always trying to please others and make them happy.
People Pleaser Example Sentences:
- I always put others before myself because I’m a people pleaser.
- She’s such a people pleaser. She’ll do anything for anyone.
- As a people pleaser, he always says yes to almost any request.
- Don’t be a people pleaser. It’s not good for you.
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage and definitions?
|Helpful Idioms For Busy|
|Useful Idioms For History|
|Important Idioms For Health|
|Everyday Idioms For A Lot Of Something|
|Everyday Idioms For Making A Bad Situation Worse|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Valentina has always been a teacher at heart. After spending eight years teaching college-level English, she realised that her true passion was helping people learn and grow – especially when it came to learning English. She firmly believes that in order for language learning to be successful, it’s important to create a comfortable and welcoming environment where students feel safe to experiment and take risks. When she’s not writing for the Lillypad community, Valentina loves travelling, reading and going for long walks with her dog Freddy.