6 Best Idioms For Loving Something
English Idioms for Loving Something, expressions, and proverbs are an essential part of the English language, both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For people learning English idioms are frustrating to get one’s head around, the reason being Idioms don’t make common sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms, language learners must study and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners face comprehending the true meaning and established usage. This idioms list of Loving Something makes learning easy as ABC, with common Loving Something idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Loving Something together.
Idioms for Loving Something with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Can’t Get Enough Of (Something)
Definition and Meaning: Can’t Get Enough Of (Something)
The expression “Can’t Get Enough Of (Something)” means to like something very much that you can’t stop doing it or you keep wanting more of it.
Can’t Get Enough Of (Something) Example Sentences:
- This is basic. I can’t understand why my kids can’t get enough of it.
- Comic book fans can’t get enough of live-action films of their favorite heroes.
- Tess loves honey. She can’t get enough of it on anything she eats.
- Oh, I love Japanese food. I can’t get enough of sushi and sashimi.
- Ryan can’t get enough of reading science fiction books about strange civilizations.
2. I’m In Love!
Definition and Meaning: I’m In Love!
The expression “I’m in love!” is used to describe the feeling of being in love although it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s true. This is often used with objects or to comment on something favorable that someone has done.
I’m In Love! Example Sentences:
- He mowed the lawn without being asked. I’m in love!
- I love the separate bathrooms on this layout. I’m in love!
- I’m in love! This is the exact dress I wanted, and it’s on sale.
- Wow, this view is amazing. I’m in love.
3. Head Over Heels
Definition and Meaning: Head Over Heels
The expression “head over heels” is used to describe someone who is very much in love or very excited about something.
Head Over Heels Example Sentences:
- When I saw my crush at the party, I was head over heels in love.
- After winning the lottery, I was head over heels with joy.
- I was head over heels in debt after buying a new car.
- When I saw the new iPhone, I was head over heels with excitement.
- After seeing the beautiful sunset, I was head over heels in awe.
4. I’m Crazy About It!
Definition and Meaning: I’m Crazy About It!
The speaker is very enthusiastic about the thing they are talking about.
I’m Crazy About It! Example Sentences:
- I just bought a new car and I’m crazy about it!
- I just tried a new recipe and I’m crazy about it!
- I just got a new job and I’m crazy about it!
- I just found a new hobby and I’m crazy about it!
- I just met a new friend and I’m crazy about it!
5. Addicted To
Definition and Meaning: Addicted To
The expression “addicted to” means to be excessively dependent on something.
Addicted To Example Sentences:
- She’s addicted to playing video games and spends hours every day on them
- He’s addicted to caffeine and can’t start his day without a cup of coffee
- She’s addicted to shopping and can’t resist buying something every time she goes to the mall
- He’s addicted to social media and spends all his free time scrolling through his feeds
- She’s addicted to her phone and always has it in her hand
6. I Can’t Live Without It!
Definition and Meaning: I Can’t Live Without It!
The expression “I can’t live without it!” is used to describe something that is essential to the speaker’s life.
I Can’t Live Without It! Example Sentences:
- I can’t live without my morning coffee!
- I can’t live without my phone!
- I can’t live without my family!
- I can’t live without music!
- I can’t live without my daily dose of sunshine!
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage, and definitions?
|Everyday Idioms For Greed|
|Important Idioms For Knowing Something Well|
|Useful Idioms For Trying Something New|
|Useful Idioms For Nature|
|Important Idioms For Best|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
William is a professional English and ESL teacher with over 15 years of experience. He has taught students of all ages, from children to business executives, and has worked with ESL learners from all over the globe. With a degree in English Education, William has developed curriculum for learners of all levels and interests. He is passionate about helping people learn English effectively and shares his knowledge with the LillyPad community. When he’s not teaching or writing, William enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children.