7 Important Idioms For Simple
English Idioms for Simple, expressions and proverbs are an essential part of the English language, both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For English Language Students idioms are difficult to make head or tail of, the reason being Idioms don’t make literal sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for Simple, ELL students must study and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners encounter comprehending the true meaning and accepted usage. This idioms list of Simple makes learning straightforward, with common Simple idioms, definitions, and example sentences that make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Simple together.
Idioms for Simple with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. As Easy As Pie
Definition and Meaning: As Easy As Pie
As easy as pie” means very easy to do.
As Easy As Pie Example Sentences:
- Learning this new software is as easy as pie.
- The instructions were so clear, following them was as easy as pie.
- I’m not very good at baking, but this recipe looks as easy as pie.
- The exam was so easy, it was as easy as pie.
- She makes being a good hostess look as easy as pie.
2. A Piece Of Cake
Definition and Meaning: A Piece Of Cake
This expression means that something is very easy to do.
A Piece Of Cake Example Sentences:
- This test is a piece of cake I’m sure I’ll get an A.
- Getting the job was a piece of cake I nailed the interview.
- Learning to bake is a piece of cake Just follow the recipe.
- This math problem is a piece of cake I can solve it in my head.
- Finishing this project is going to be a piece of cake
3. Child’s Play
Definition and Meaning: Child’s Play
Child’s play” is an expression that means something is very easy to do.
Child’s Play Example Sentences:
- This test is child’s play – it’s so easy!
- I’ve been playing the piano since I was a child – it’s child’s play to me.
- It’s child’s play to find a parking spot in this city.
- Getting this project done on time will be child’s play.
- Don’t worry, I can fix this – it’s child’s play.
4. A Walk In The Park
Definition and Meaning: A Walk In The Park
The expression “a walk in the park” is used to describe something that is easy to do.
A Walk In The Park Example Sentences:
- This test is a walk in the park.
- I’m sure you’ll find a new job a walk in the park.
- They made the project a walk in the park.
- The instructions were a walk in the park.
- The event was a walk in the park.
5. A Breeze
Definition and Meaning: A Breeze
A breeze is an expression that means something is easy or effortless.
A Breeze Example Sentences:
- The exam was a breeze I finished it in no time.
- Getting the job done was a breeze with her help.
- I was worried about the presentation, but it turned out to be a breeze.
- The party was a breeze to plan I just had to make a few phone calls.
- It’s a breeze to stay in shape when you have a home gym.
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage, and meanings?
|Helpful Idioms For Cake|
|Common Idioms For Eating|
|Top Idioms For Being Different|
|Common Idioms For Flowers|
|Important Idioms For All Best|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Valentina has always been a teacher at heart. After spending eight years teaching college-level English, she realised that her true passion was helping people learn and grow – especially when it came to learning English. She firmly believes that in order for language learning to be successful, it’s important to create a comfortable and welcoming environment where students feel safe to experiment and take risks. When she’s not writing for the Lillypad community, Valentina loves travelling, reading and going for long walks with her dog Freddy.