6 Best Idioms For Soulmate
English Idioms for Soulmate, expressions and proverbs are an important part of the English language, both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For people learning English idioms for Soulmate are difficult to grasp, the reason being Idioms don’t make common sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for Soulmate, learners must practice and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners bump into comprehending the true meaning and correct usage. This list of idioms for Soulmate makes learning easygoing, with common Soulmate idioms, definitions, and example sentences that make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Soulmate together.
Idioms for Soulmate with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. My Other Half
Definition and Meaning: My Other Half
The phrase “my other half” is often used to describe a person’s romantic partner.
My Other Half Example Sentences:
- It’s unbelievable that I found my other half!
- I’m so glad I found my other half.
- I never thought I’d find my other half at my age.
- I’m so lucky to have found my other half.
- Would I ever find my other half?
2. My Better Half
Definition and Meaning: My Better Half
The phrase “my better half” is used to describe one’s spouse or significant other.
My Better Half Example Sentences:
- I’m so grateful to have my better half by my side.
- I couldn’t have done it without my better half.
- My better half always knows how to make me laugh.
- I love spending time with my better half.
- I’m so lucky to have found my better half.
3. The Love Of My Life
Definition and Meaning: The Love Of My Life
The expression “the love of my life” is often used to describe a person’s soulmate or the person they are most deeply in love with.
The Love Of My Life Example Sentences:
- I can’t believe I finally found the love of my life.
- I’m so grateful to have the love of my life by my side.
- I know I can get through anything as long as I have the love of my life with me.
- I cherish every moment I spend with the love of my life.
- I feel so lucky to have found the love of my life.
4. Meant To Be
Definition and Meaning: Meant To Be
The expression “meant to be” is often used to describe a situation in which two people or things are destined to be together.
Meant To Be Example Sentences:
- They were meant to be together.
- It was meant to be.
- It’s meant to be.
- Meeting her while on holiday was meant to be.
- That I met him at this time in my life was meant to be.
5. One True Love
Definition and Meaning: One True Love
The expression “one true love” is often used to describe the idea of finding a soulmate.
One True Love Example Sentences:
- I will love you forever, my one true love.
- I have finally found my one true love.
- I never stopped loving you, my one true love.
- I will never forget you, my one true love.
- You are my one true love.
6. Forever Person
Definition and Meaning: Forever Person
The expression “forever person” is used to describe someone who is always there for you and who you can always count on.
Forever Person Example Sentences:
- I’m not looking for a forever person, just someone to have some fun with.
- I don’t think I could ever be with a forever person.
- I’m not sure if I’m ready for a forever person.
- I don’t know if I want a forever person.
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage, and meanings?
|Top Idioms For Extremely Happy|
|Useful Idioms For Clever|
|Useful Idioms For Ending Something|
|Common Idioms For Having A Good Time|
|Helpful Idioms For Good And Bad Times|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Valentina has always been a teacher at heart. After spending eight years teaching college-level English, she realised that her true passion was helping people learn and grow – especially when it came to learning English. She firmly believes that in order for language learning to be successful, it’s important to create a comfortable and welcoming environment where students feel safe to experiment and take risks. When she’s not writing for the Lillypad community, Valentina loves travelling, reading and going for long walks with her dog Freddy.