6 Best Idioms For Togetherness
English Idioms for Togetherness, expressions and proverbs are an important part of the English language, both spoken and written English are filled with them.
For English Learners idioms are confusing to comprehend, the reason being Idioms don’t make common sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for Togetherness, learners must practice and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners content with comprehending the true meaning and acceptable usage. This list of idioms for Togetherness makes learning trouble – free, with common Togetherness idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Togetherness together.
Idioms for Togetherness with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. Strength In Numbers
Definition and Meaning: Strength In Numbers
The expression “strength in numbers” means that the more people there are, the stronger they are.
Strength In Numbers Example Sentences:
- We are gathering signatures for the petition because we have strength in numbers.
- It’s time to put our strength together and fight back against these unfair laws.
- The bikers showed their strength in numbers during the protest.
- Eventually, the city government provided them with protected bike lanes. It only shows that there’s strength in numbers.
2. We’re All In This Together
Definition and Meaning: We’re All In This Together
The expression “we’re all in this together” means that we are all working together to achieve a common goal.
We’re All In This Together Example Sentences:
- Our team is working hard to win the championship, and we’re all in this together!
- We need to come up with a plan to save the environment, and we’re all in this together.
- Our family is trying to save money for a vacation, and we’re all in this together.
- Our company is striving to reach its sales goals, and we’re all in this together!
- Our community is trying to reduce crime, and we’re all in this together!
3. A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats
Definition and Meaning: A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats
The expression “a rising tide lifts all boats” means that everyone benefits from a better economy.
A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats Example Sentences:
- As the economy improves, a rising tide lifts all boats and everyone will benefit from the increased prosperity.
- The new CEO’s leadership has been a real game-changer for the company. A rising tide lifts all boats, and everyone is feeling the positive effects of the new policies.
- The new tax cuts are a great example of how a rising tide lifts all boats. Everyone in the country will benefit from the increased disposable income.
- The new technology has been a real boon for the industry. A rising tide lifts all boats, and everyone is reaping the rewards of the increased efficiency.
- The new trade agreement is a great example of how a rising tide lifts all boats. Everyone in the region will benefit from the increased economic activity.
4. Together We Can Make A Difference
Definition and Meaning: Together We Can Make A Difference
The expression “together we can make a difference” means that by working together we can improve things.
Together We Can Make A Difference Example Sentences:
- Let’s join forces and work together to make a positive change in our community. Together we can make a difference!
- Let’s come together and help those in need. Together we can make a difference!
- Let’s unite and fight for a better future. Together we can make a difference!
- Let’s collaborate and create a better world. Together we can make a difference!
- Let’s join hands and work towards a common goal. Together we can make a difference!
5. There’s No I In Team
Definition and Meaning: There’s No I In Team
The expression “there’s no I in team” means that a team is a group of people working together for a common goal and that each person in the team is equally important.
There’s No I In Team Example Sentences:
- We all need to work together if we want to succeed – there’s no I in team!
- Let’s collaborate on this project – there’s no I in team!
- You can’t do this alone – there’s no I in team!
- Let’s all pull together and get this done – there’s no I in team!
- We need to work together to reach our goal – there’s no I in team!
6. Birds of A Feather Flock Together
Definition and Meaning: Birds of A Feather Flock Together
This expression means that people who are alike in some way tend to be friends. It can also mean persons with the same interests, hobbies, or tastes will get along well.
Birds of A Feather Flock Together Example Sentences:
- My friends and I like the same genre of music. It proves that the birds of the same feather flock together.
- He’s a painter, and she has an eye for art. They met at an art exhibition and became friends. As they say, the birds of the same feather flock together.
- If you observe the campus, the athletes are always in the field, the musicians are in the auditorium, and the studious students are in the library. That is because the birds of the same feathers flock together.
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage and definitions?
|Common Idioms For Many|
|Everyday Idioms For Drinking|
|Helpful Idioms For Heart Touching|
|Common Idioms For Home|
|Top Idioms For Problems|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
Valentina has always been a teacher at heart. After spending eight years teaching college-level English, she realised that her true passion was helping people learn and grow – especially when it came to learning English. She firmly believes that in order for language learning to be successful, it’s important to create a comfortable and welcoming environment where students feel safe to experiment and take risks. When she’s not writing for the Lillypad community, Valentina loves travelling, reading and going for long walks with her dog Freddy.