5 Top Idioms For Easy Things
English Idioms for Easy Things, expressions and proverbs are an essential part of the English language, both spoken and written English are saturated with them.
For English Language Students idioms are frustrating to learn, the reason being Idioms don’t make literal sense.
To learn the meanings and usage of idioms for Easy Things, ELL students must study and familiarize themselves with their everyday usage.
The team at Lillypad understands the pain and difficulties English Learners run into comprehending the true meaning and correct usage. This list of idioms for Easy Things makes learning easy as ABC, with common Easy Things idioms, definitions, and example sentences which make the meaning clear.
Learning to use common idioms and expressions will make your English sound more native, so it’s a good idea to master some of these expressions with daily practice, so bookmark this page or share it with your friends; now let us learn about idioms for Easy Things together.
Idioms for Easy Things with Meanings, Definitions & Example Sentences
1. A Piece Of Cake
Definition and Meaning: A Piece Of Cake
This expression means that something is very easy to do.
A Piece Of Cake Example Sentences:
- Passing my math test was a piece of cake.
- Learning to ride a bike was a piece of cake for my son.
- Finishing the project was a piece of cake for my team.
- Making dinner was a piece of cake with my new recipe.
- Solving the puzzle was a piece of cake for my daughter.
2. A Walk In The Park
Definition and Meaning: A Walk In The Park
The expression “a walk in the park” is used to describe something that is easy to do.
A Walk In The Park Example Sentences:
- Finishing the project was a walk in the park for me.
- I’m sure the exam will be a walk in the park for you.
- Taking the kids to the park was a walk in the park.
- Learning the new software was a walk in the park.
- Finding a parking spot was a walk in the park.
3. A Breeze
Definition and Meaning: A Breeze
“A breeze” is an expression that means something is easy or effortless.
A Breeze Example Sentences:
- Passing my math test was a breeze.
- Learning to play the guitar was a breeze for him.
- She finished her project in no time, it was a breeze.
- The exam was a breeze, I was done in no time.
- Setting up the new computer was a breeze.
4. A Picnic
Definition and Meaning: A Picnic
The expression “a picnic” is used to describe something very easy.
A Picnic Example Sentences:
- The quizzes are a picnic for me. I wish I was in a more challenging class.
- Getting a license is no picnic, but the exams are manageable if you study well.
- While algebra is a picnic for most of my friends, I’ve always been art-inclined.
5. Child’s Play
Definition and Meaning: Child’s Play
Child’s play” is an expression that means something is very easy to do.
Child’s Play Example Sentences:
- Learning to ride a bike was child’s play for my son.
- I thought the math test would be difficult, but it was child’s play.
- Building the model airplane was child’s play for my daughter.
- Solving the puzzle was child’s play for my brother.
- Finishing the jigsaw was child’s play for my sister.
Looking for more examples of English Idioms with example sentences, correct usage, and definitions?
|Best Idioms For Being Busy|
|Important Idioms For Thinking Hard|
|Helpful Idioms For Beautiful Places|
|Useful Idioms For Agreeing With Someone|
|Important Idioms For Compliments|
Learn from History – Follow the Science – Listen to the Experts
What’s the one thing that makes LillyPad so special? Lilly! She is a personal English tutor, and has people talking all over the world! Lilly makes improving your English easy. With Lilly, you can read in four different ways, and you can read just about anything you love. And learning with Lilly, well that’s what you call liberating!
For learners of all ages striving to improve their English, LillyPad combines the most scientifically studied and recommended path to achieving English fluency and proficiency with today’s most brilliant technologies!
Additionally, the platform incorporates goal-setting capabilities, essential tracking & reporting, gamification, anywhere-anytime convenience, and significant cost savings compared to traditional tutoring methodologies.
At LillyPad, everything we do is focused on delivering a personalized journey that is meaningful and life-changing for our members. LillyPad isn’t just the next chapter in English learning…
…it’s a whole new story!
Do you want to improve your English? Visit www.lillypad.ai.
William is a professional English and ESL teacher with over 15 years of experience. He has taught students of all ages, from children to business executives, and has worked with ESL learners from all over the globe. With a degree in English Education, William has developed curriculum for learners of all levels and interests. He is passionate about helping people learn English effectively and shares his knowledge with the LillyPad community. When he’s not teaching or writing, William enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children.